Diagnostics at DESUN Hospital is taken care of by skilled and qualified Radiologists, Microbiologists, Pathologists and Biochemists – all attached as Full-time specialist. State-of-the-art equipment is being used in the Laboratory to cater to the needs of patients for a variety of treatments.
VARIOUS TYPES OF DIAGNOSTICS
- MRI(Soundless with steady images)
- CT Scan (64 Slice)
- X Ray : Digital and Portable
- USG: Portable and Standalone
Over 1000 tests including Superspeciality Tests can be performed in the areas of:
- Clinical Biochemistry : Chemical chemistry (also known as clinical biochemistry or chemical pathology) is the study of chemical and biochemical mechanisms of the body in relation to disease, mostly through the analysis of body fluids such as blood or urine.
- Clinical Haematology : Clinical Haematology treats people for diseases such as leukaemia and lymphoma. Haematology is a term used to cover 'liquid' or blood diseases.
- Clinical Pathology : medical specialty that is concerned with the diagnosis of disease based on the laboratory analysis of bodily fluids, such as blood, urine, and tissue homogenates or extracts using various tools.
- Cytology : The medical and scientific study of cells. Cytology refers to a branch of pathology, the medical specialty that deals with making diagnoses of diseases and conditions through the examination of tissue samples from the body.
- Histopathology : The medical and scientific study of cells. Cytology refers to a branch of pathology, the medical specialty that deals with making diagnoses of diseases and conditions through the examination of tissue samples from the body.
- Microbiology : Study of organisms, most of which are too small to be seen with the naked eye, including bacteria, algae, protozoa, and fungi, as well as acellular agents, such as viruses and prions.
- Immunology : Immunology is the study of the body's immune system and its functions and disorders.
- Molecular Diagnostic : technique used to analyse biological markers in the genome and proteome—the individual's genetic code and how their cells express their genes as proteins
- Serology : Serology is the study of blood serum (the clear fluid that separates when blood clots).
- ECG (12 Channel)
- ECHO: Portable and standalone)
- TEE (Transesophageal Echocardiogram)
- DSE (Dobutamine Stress Echocardiogram)
- Holter Monitor
- Cathlabwith special stent boosting technology
- EEG (Electroencephalogram)
- NCV (Nerve Conduction Velocity Test)
- EMG (Electromyography)
- BERA (Brainstem Evoked Response Audiometry)
- GI Endoscopy
- Double Baloon Endoscopy
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Fibroscan (ARFI)